We will discuss recycling products in the fashion world and talk about who produces what and where.
A successful example for sustainable fashion production is the PSYKHME project:
Their jewelry is made from land mine and bomb shell metal by teenagers rescued from the streets in Cambodia. PSYKHME blieves fashion can be ethical and sustainable.
What you will learn:
1. What does upcycling and recycling mean?
2. Which materials can be upcycled?
3. Successful examples for Upcycling products
4. Who are we? Sharing stories about PSYKHME and how we make our accessories «sustainable»: material, culture, economy, environment
5. Why handmade? Through a small DIY course of making jewelry, we can feel why handmade jewelry is so unique.
Costs: CHF 75 per person (incl. aperitif, material & 10% voucher for purchases of CHF 200 or more)